A Note to Our Community-COVID-19
March 15, 2020
We understand you and your loved ones may be concerned about the spread of COVID-19. Your safety and well–being are our top priority, and we are taking every precaution to help keep you safe.
Per CDC Recommendations, we are currently requesting that any patient, carrier or visitor follow the guidelines below:
- Use the hand sanitizer at the entrance of our office upon arrival and exiting.
- If you or anyone you live with has a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you DO NOT visit our office at this time. We will reschedule your appointment with the appropriate time frame.
- If you visited a Level 3 travel health notice country within the past 14 days, we ask that you DO NOT visit our office at this time. These countries currently include Italy, China, Iran, and South Please call and reschedule your appointment after 14 days.
We are continually monitoring the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local/state agencies for guidance.
Please Perform the Following Five Measures:
- Hands: Wash them often
- Elbow: Cough Into it
- Face: Don’t touch it
- Feet: Stay more than 3 feet away from others
- Feel Sick? Please stay at home
Dr. Gloria Berry-Holly and Staff